Radio Log is an automated database program that will maintain radio logs for US Coast Guard Auxiliary Watchstanders. It was created by Paul Mayer, PDCP from Division 7 of the Seventh District.
- Stores information in an easy to use database program.
- You can enter default information for your logs such as the channel of communications and call sign of the facility you will be working with.
- One click operation to insert date, time, and the default information for a log entry.
- Easily go back through logs in database viewer.
- Can track the status of your trainee watchstanders as well as keep a list of watchstanders.
- Quickly print out logs for insertion into your station log book.